nothing to say

adore your happiness

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends

here we go.

coming in june 2010. the girls are back! new semester is coming! omg! kene letak azam sekarang (;

shah alam here i come.
I miss my housemate, my polymates, my bff, & of coz my everything<3


Life was tough. can you still call yourself a girl at twenty? Maybe I'll never feel like a grown-up. but the most important of all, jiwa jgn tua sgt. kene maintain muda la.


ok guys, saya nak story about FRIENDS.

semua orang ade kawan kan? tapi kawan baik susah nak cari. kalau ade pon sekor dua je. nth depan kite je die baik belakang hampeh but so far as i know. kwn2 saya xde lah mcm tu. kalau ade gadoh pon thats normal.
but now. saya xnk 100% depends on my friends. susah or senang just saya je yg tahu. bukan sombong apa. but i just follow with the flow. is that clear?

btw we all expected to live happily ever after. friendship never end. & i really hope so.

but sometimes kawan tu ada dgn kita bile kite sng. kalau susah, dia akan menyampah dgn kita. that's true. so tolong lah jgn nafikan.

but happy ever after has not turned out to be what I expected at all.In my mind happiness like ''touch & go'' (jgn pikir touch n go kat highway tu plak ye kwn2.)

note to self: there's no perfect answers




0 comments: